The City of Cambridge, the Region of Waterloo, the Government of Ontario and the Government of Canada all provide a number of services to the Cambridge community. View the list below to learn who takes care of which services.

City of Cambridge

The City of Cambridge offers residents community services, such as support and recreational services.

Community Services

The City of Cambridge provides the following community services:

Facility Rentals
Learn about how to book or rent a facility in the City of Cambridge.

There are a number of facilities in the City of Cambridge which offer the community recreation programs and activities.

  • Allan Reuter Centre, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4406
  • Cambridge Centre for the Arts, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4379
  • David Durward Centre, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4360
  • John Dolson Centre, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4527
  • W.G. Johnson Centre, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4469
  • Culture, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4565
  • Special Events, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4603
Learn about Cambridge's volunteer opportunities.
Seniors' services

Cambridge offers a number of services and programs for seniors through our 50+ facilities, including:

  • Allan Reuter Centre Caregivers Support Programs, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4423
  • Allan Reuter Centre Friendly Visiting Program, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4425
  • Allan Reuter Centre Golden Opportunities Seniors Day Program, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4421
  • G.E. (Ted) Wake Lounge, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4464
  • G.E. (Ted) Wake Lounge Travel Club, (519) 740-4681 ext. 4464
City Hall

Cambridge City Hall has a number of departments to manage services for the community. View a list of these departments and related services:  

Region of Waterloo

The Region of Waterloo provides the city of Cambridge with a number of services and programs, including:

Public health
Social services
Day care centres
Waste management
Police services
Government of Ontario

The Government of Ontario provides provincial services to the city of Cambridge.

Public health and hospitals
Social services
Land and property
You can reach Cambridge's Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP), Kathryn McGarry, at (519) 623-5852.
Government of Canada

The Government of Canada provides the city of Cambridge with federal services, including:

You can reach Cambridge's Federal Member of Parliament (MP), Bryan May, at (519) 624-7440.

Non-Government Services

Some non-government services available to the city of Cambridge community include: 

School and day care