Looking for information about how to pay for services provided by the City of Cambridge? You can make an Accounts Receivable Invoice Payment online for a number of City services, including:

  • Farmers' market vendor invoices
  • Private works invoices
  • Sewer blockage services

You need to have your invoice number and customer number to make a payment online.

View our Payment Methods and Instructions for more information.

Other payments

Accounts Receivable does not accept payments for all City services. Learn about how to pay for: