Below is a list of other common permits and applications.

Fire and open air burning permits

The City of Cambridge requires you to apply for a burn permit for any open air burning not related to cooking on a grill or barbeque.

Parking permit

Parking permits are available for some municipal parking lots in Cambridge's downtown cores. Learn more about parking in the City of Cambridge, including lot locations.

Publication distribution box permit

To apply for a permit for a publication distribution box, email us or call (519) 621-0740 ext. 4324.

Registered charity tax rebate

Registered charities operating in Cambridge can apply for a property tax rebate.