Save Lives, Prevent Injury, Protect Property
CAMBRIDGE FIRE DEPARTMENT COMMITMENT STATEMENT
- Leadership in community fire safety, attitudes and awareness
- Having personnel that are fully trained in the responsibilities of their respective roles
- Providing and maintaining the proper equipment and facilities to meet the Department's obligations
- A high level of health and safety for all personnel
- Fiscal responsibility to the community in the provision of its service
- Continuous improvement of customer service using defined performance objectives
CAMBRIDGE FIRE DEPARTMENT VALUE STATEMENTS
- We will treat all persons with respect, compassion, dignity and tolerance.
- We will conduct business in a manner consistent with the ethical and legal obligations of our profession and the City of Cambridge policies and procedures.
- We value progressive leadership behaviour that demonstrates an ongoing commitment to personal and professional development of all staff; encourages participation in decision making, setting goals and objectives; and leads and motivates others by example.
- We will continue to build trust and credibility through professional actions and a caring attitude.
- We value the establishment and completion of personal and departmental goals and will recognize and celebrate these achievements.
- We will strive to ensure every member is proud of their role in our department, its history and accepts ownership of the responsibilities for the services, equipment and facilities.
- We value open, honest communication leading to meaningful interaction that ensures results.
Station 1 - (Headquarters)
1625 Bishop Street North
11 Tannery Street East
525 King Street
91 Saint Andrews Street
490 Main Street East
Visit our Kids' Corner for some Fire Safety Fun!
Office of the Ontario Fire Marshal
Stroke Response Scenario Video