Interested in staying active in the city of Cambridge? We have program and activities for people of all ages!
View our latest Activities Guide to learn more.
Pick up a paper copy of our latest activities guide at one of the following locations:
- Allan Reuter Centre, 507 King Street East
- City of Cambridge Idea Exchange Branches
- Cambridge Centre for the Arts, 60 Dickson Street
- Cambridge Farmers' Market, corner of Dickson and Ainslie streets
- Community Services Department, 50 Dickson Street (Main Floor Atrium)
- David Durward Centre, 62 Dickson Street
- John Dolson Centre, 212 South Street
- William E. Pautler Centre, 1145 Concession Road
- WG Johnson Centre or GE Ted Wake Lounge, 31 Kribs Street
- Com Dev Soccer Dome, 750 Fountain Street
How to register
Do you want to register for a program or activity in the Activities Guide? Use the Cambridge Online Registration for Activities and Leisure System (CORAL).
Learn more about program registration.
Want to advertise in the Activity Guide?
Is your business looking for a good way to reach the Cambridge community? Check out the advertising rates for our Activity Guide. You can also contact Glenn Knight of Prism Studios Advertising and Design at (519) 835-0005.