For help with online CORAL registration and frequently asked questions (FAQs) visit CORAL Online Registration Help
or email email@example.com
Playgrounds offer an opportunity for children to enjoy crafts, sports, music, games, and trips to fun destinations, while making friends, having fun and enhancing their interpersonal skills. All programs are led by leaders who are trained in High Five Principles of Healthy Child Development and Standard First-Aid. Leaders are also Police screened and supported by volunteer Leaders-in-Training.
HIGH FIVE, is a province-wide quality assurance program that provide resources, tools and training to help providers of children's recreation programs measure and improve the quality of their programs. HIGH FIVE training helps ensure our programs are child-focused, age appropriate, safe and fun!
2015 Playground Dates
Monday, June 29 - Friday, August 7, 2015
No program on Canada Day (July 1) and Civic Holiday (Aug. 3)
Week 1 - June 29 - July 3
Week 2 - July 6 - 10
Week 3 - July 13 - 17
Week 4 - July 20 - 24
Week 5 - July 27 - 31
Week 6 - Aug. 4 - 7
Registration for the 2015 season begins on Feb. 24. Sites are offered at various locations across the city. There is bound to be a program running close to you this summer! Find out where things are happening and how to register
What you need to know when registering your child:
- All programs and program locations are subject to change without notice.
- Children must be toilet trained prior to program registration.
- At registration you will be required to provide the following information: birth date; address; email; phone numbers (home/business/cell) of parents or guardian and an alternative contact; any medical or allergy information of which we should be aware, and any accommodations/supports required.
Summer Playground Parent Handbook
Please review the Parent Handbook for more information regarding the summer playgrounds program 2015 summer playground parent handbook
2015 Carrefour Soleil Playground
2015 Dickson Arena Playground
2015 Duncan McIntosh Playground
2015 Galt Arena Gardens Playground
2015 Hespeler Arena Playground
2015 Moffat Creek Playground
2015 Preston Auditorium Playground
If your child requires accommodation or support to participate in a children's program, assistance may be available through the City's Inclusion Services area. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The City of Cambridge offers two camps for children with special needs - Sunblast Summer Playground and Imagination Station Playground. Please contact email@example.com for additional information on these playground programs. Accessibility and Inclusion Services
If your child subsidy to participate in a children's program, assistance may be available, please call 519-740-4681 for more information.
Forms and Information
Information for you and forms for you to provide information to us
- Sign-In/Out and Non-Parent Pick-Up - form to be filled out if your child will be dropped off or picked up by someone other than the parent or legal guardian.
- Allergy/Epi-Pen - Form to be completed if your child has an allergy condition and /or will be brining an Epi-Pen to camp.
- Peanut Policy - All parents are reminded the Playgrounds have a restricted peanut/peanut products Policy.
- Parent Program Evaluation
How to Become an LIT (Leader-in-Training) Volunteer
Applications for the 2015 Leader-In-Training program are no longer being accepted as all LIT spots have been filled. If you are interested in becoming an LIT, please apply next year. Thanks!
Questions may be directed to Andrew Pronk 519) 740-4681 ext. 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Summer Day Camps at the WG Johnson Centre & John Dolson Centre
2015 WG Johnson Summer Day Camp Programs - Ages 4 - 5
2015 WG Johnson Summer Day Camp Programs - Ages 6 to 12
2015 John Dolson Summer Children's Programs
2015 Summer Programs for July & August at the Cambridge Centre for the Arts
2015 Centre for the Arts Summer Programs