For help with online CORAL registration and frequently asked questions (FAQs) visit CORAL Online Registration Help
or email email@example.com
Explore Cambridge using this interactive map
Playgrounds offer an opportunity for children to enjoy crafts, sports, music, games, and trips to fun destinations, while making friends, having fun and enhancing their interpersonal skills. All programs are led by leaders who are trained in High Five Principles of Healthy Child Development and Standard First-Aid. Leaders are also Police screened and supported by volunteer Leaders-in-Training.
HIGH FIVE, is a province-wide quality assurance program that provide resources, tools and training to help providers of children's recreation programs measure and improve the quality of their programs. HIGH FIVE training helps ensure our programs are child-focused, age appropriate, safe and fun!
Summer Program Surveys
Parents - help us improve our Summer Playgrounds program by filling out our survey. All entries will be placed in a draw for a City of Cambridge gift card.
Parent Feedback Survey
Registration for the 2015 season begins on Feb. 24. Sites are offered at various locations across the city. There is bound to be a program running close to you this summer! Find out where things are happening and how to register
What you need to know when registering your child:
- All programs and program locations are subject to change without notice.
- Children must be toilet trained prior to program registration.
- At registration you will be required to provide the following information: birth date; address; email; phone numbers (home/business/cell) of parents or guardian and an alternative contact; any medical or allergy information of which we should be aware, and any accommodations/supports required.
Summer Playground Parent Handbook
Please review the Parent Handbook for more information regarding the summer playgrounds program 2015 summer playground parent handbook
If your child requires accommodation or support to participate in a children's program, assistance may be available through the City's Inclusion Services area. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The City of Cambridge offers two camps for children with special needs - Sunblast Summer Playground and Imagination Station Playground. Please contact email@example.com for additional information on these playground programs. Accessibility and Inclusion Services
If your child subsidy to participate in a children's program, assistance may be available, please call 519-740-4681 for more information.
Forms and Information
Information for you and forms for you to provide information to us
- Sign-In/Out and Non-Parent Pick-Up - form to be filled out if your child will be dropped off or picked up by someone other than the parent or legal guardian.
- Allergy/Epi-Pen Consent Form - Form to be completed if your child has an allergy condition and /or will be bringing an Epi-Pen to camp.
- Epi Pen Participant Allergy Alert Form
- Peanut Policy - All parents are reminded the Playgrounds have a restricted peanut/peanut products Policy.
- Parent Program Evaluation
How to Become an LIT (Leader-in-Training) Volunteer
Applications for the 2015 Leader-In-Training program are no longer being accepted as all LIT spots have been filled. If you are interested in becoming an LIT, please apply next year. Thanks!
Questions may be directed to Andrew Pronk 519) 740-4681 ext. 4331 or firstname.lastname@example.org