Riverside Park, 1850 Rogers Drive
The skate park features rails, stairs, ramps, a new bowl that opened in 2009 and a smooth concrete surface. Helmets and other safety equipment strongly recommended.
Riverside Rails (1850 Rogers Road) - Rules and Regulations
Hours of use - daylight hours until dusk.
This park is not supervised. Use at your own risk.
Wear the gear! Helmets, knee pads and elbow pads are strongly recommended as serious injury may occur.
Respect your skate park and keep it clean. Please use the litter baskets.
If you have any concerns or see a problem, please call (519) 740-4681, evenings - (519) 621-0740.
Call 911 in case of an emergency. The closest pay phone is located on the south-west corner of King St. and Eagle St.
Riverside Park is closed from 11pm to 7am.
Please remember that this park is designed for skateboarding.
If you would like to become a certified skateboard instructor please contact Heather at (519) 740-4681 ext. 4369 or firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information.
Pipes and Rails - Cambridge's only all season skatepark facility.
*LocationDuncan McIntosh Centre200 Christopher DrivePh. 519.740.4681. ext. 4235 Monday - Friday, 4:30-6:30 pm and 7 - 9 pm Saturday/Sunday, 1:30-3:30 pm and 7-9pmCost$112.08 for a three month pass or $3.75 per session or $33.62 for 10 visit pass.
NEW RULES FOR PARK USAGE effective September 3/13
Annual Park Waiver Pass
The Pipes & Rails waiver must be completed annually to receive an annual park waiver pass that needs to be presented at each visit. The Pipes and Rails waiver form can be found on the City of Cambridge website and is required to be completed annually. A parent or guardian signature is required if the participant is under the age of 18 year.
1. Good behavior and attitude at all times
2. Consideration and courtesy to others
3. Helmets are compulsory (Can be signed out). Elbow, knee and wrist guards are strongly recommended.
4. Scooters and BMXs must have bar ends
5. No pegs on BMX/scooters
6. Bad language and attitudes will not be tolerated
7. Clothing: singlet and shorts AT LEAST must be worn at all times.
8. Footwear: covered shoes must be worn at all times
9. No loitering: unless you are riding or supervising you are not permitted to be in the park
10. No chewing gum or bubblegum while riding
11. No food or drink in the Park riding area
12. BMX bikes must have at least one working breaking system
PLEASE NOTE - there is a maximum number of 25 people using the park at one time
Birthday Parties - you can book Pipes and Rails for your child's birthday party! Pipes and Rails is available for birthday parties on Saturdays and Sundays between 4:00 - 6:00 pm.
For more information, questions, or to book privately via phone 519.740.4681 ext. 4235, or via e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Release of Liability||2013-09-09||PDF 14Kb|