Advisory Boards & Committees
The City of Cambridge has many committees and boards to support the Mayor and Council. These groups help shape our city by working with Council to improve programs, services and processes for the community.
Every year, a number of citizen appointments to these Boards and Committees become vacant. To apply for any vacant positions, fill out an application form and return it to:
50 Dickson Street, (2nd Floor)
Cambridge, N1R 5W8
Application forms are also available in person at the Clerk's Office. Applications can be made for multiple committees on separate forms. Please note that some committees and boards require a police check.
For more information on applying for a committee or board, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Cambridge Boards and Committees
See the full list of committees and boards below. Current openings are noted beside the committee title. Click on committee or board for more information.
Deadline for applications for current openings - Friday, Oct. 28, 2016.
Arts & Culture
- Archives Board - Current Vacancy
- Arthur White Sports Bursary Fund - Current Vacancy
- Cambridge Arts & Culture Advisory Committee - Current Vacancy
- Cambridge Farmers' Market Advisory Committee (CFMAC) - Current Vacancy
- Cambridge Library Board
- Cultural Awards Committee - Current Vacancy
- Youth Advisory Committee - Current Vacancy
Environment & Heritage
- Cambridge Environmental Advisory Committee (CEAC) - Current Vacancy
- Cambridge Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee (CMHAC) - Current Vacancy
- Cambridge Trails Advisory Committee (CTAC) - Current Vacancy
Development & Enforcement
- Boulevard Appeal Committee
- Committee of Adjustment
- Core Areas Revitalization Advisory Committee (CARAC)
- Dog Muzzling Committee
- Economic Development Advisory Committee (EDAC) - Current Vacancy
- Property Standards Committee
- Waterloo Regional Aeronautical Noise Management Committee Volunteer Community
- Cambridge Accessibility Advisory Committee - Current Vacancy
Special Boards & Committees
Personal Information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act for the purpose of making appointments to City of Cambridge Boards/Committees. Questions about this collection should be directed to F.O.I. Coordinator, (519)740-4680 extension 4583. Please note that the Applications will be made available to Cambridge City Council as public information.
|Code of Conduct for Local Boards & Advisory Committees||Code of Conduct for Local Boards & Advisory Committees||2016-10-04||PDF 36Kb|
|Application for Advisory Boards and Committees||Application for Appointment to Statutory Boards/Advisory Committees||2014-09-08||PDF 35Kb|